- What is the difference between the corporate and personal dialup accounts?
- The corporate dialup is $50/month and the personal dialup is $25/month.
In addition to the full dialup account, you get the following with
a corporate account:
- Two additional email-only accounts, typically used as private email boxes for your employees.
- A separate dialup number that has a pool of modems with a low user-to-modem ration (currently lower than 5:1). This means no busy signals.
- Longer idle timeouts and session limits, so you can stay connected.
- What is that .popbull file in my home directory?
- This file contains the number of the last system message you received from our pop mail server. This message is needed in your home directory. If it is deleted, you will receive all the system messages from our pop server again.