Click the Start button and select Control Panel
- A window called Control Panel will open. Select
Network and Internet Connections from the window.
- A list of tasks will appear. Select Set Up or
Change Your Internet Connection.
- This will open a window called Internet
Properties with the Connections tab activated. Click on the button that says Setup....
- This starts the New Connection Wizard. Click
the Next button.
- Make sure Connect to the Internet is selected,
then click on the Next button.
- Click on Set up my connection manually then
click the Next button.
- Make sure Connect using a dialup modem is
selected, then click on the Next button.
- For ISP name, type in Internet Channel and click Next.
- For Phone number, type in the Internet Channel Dialup Access number you have selected, then click Next.
- When you signed up, you chose your username and password. In the User name field, type the username (Joe@inch.com) and in the Password and Confirm Password fields, type the password. Then click Next.
- Make sure the check box Add a shortcut to this connection to my desktop is checked and then click Finish.
That's it. You should now have an icon on your desktop that says Internet Channel.
To connect, double-click on it. This brings up the Connect Internet Channel window. Click on
the button that says Dial to connect to the Internet.
Congratulations! Assuming you typed in your Username, password and phone number correctly, you should now connected to the Internet via Internet Channel.